Thursday, February 11, 2010

Passion Fruit Living E-Course

Passion Fruit Living: The E-course


Hello there, this is Laura.

The picture is of my sis and me – when she got married last June!

If you're reading this, I bet you participated in Passion Fruit Writing. Isn't that fun? I got so much feedback through email that I decided to put out this opportunity for you to really leverage and reap the benefit of the work you've just done. Are you ready for spring? Want to take action to make this year your best ever?

I developed Passion Fruit Living: The E-course with one purpose in mind: to get you living a happy, authentic life – your way! You want to know clearly what you want, what you don't want, and the kick-butt confidence to implement those intentions. In other words, I'm sharing the process that helped me get my life back on track after a devastating separation in 2005 that led to an unwanted divorce. I’m now living the life I thought would be impossible, in my fantasy location: near the beach, active culture and surrounded by beauty and good taste!
I strongly recommend Laura's course because taking the time obtain clarity NOW can help you cope with the unexpected. Shortly after I took Laura's course the organization I work for imploded. Knowing beforehand what my personal goals and visions is helping me navigate this period of instability. I am able to pursue my own goals with confidence - because I already knew what they are. --Melissa Epstein, PhD
I know you're super busy so I'm keeping this letter short...
This is what you get with Passion Fruit Living: The E-course.

  • An interactive e-mail workshop March 1 through April 23, 2010.
  • Do it on your schedule, from your home or office.7 weeks of insights arriving Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in an attractive and easy-to-follow format.
  • Step out of the paradigm of not feeling appreciated.
  • Move forward on your most valued projects.
  • Flexible assignments for personalized compassionate and objective feedback.
  • Guidelines for making tiny changes that cause huge impact.
  • A chance to focus and reflect on what's really going on in your life.
  • Opportunity to sift through priorities to determine what's really important to you right now.
  • Support in identifying and letting go of energy drains.
  • Communicate more clearly and confidently.
  • 100% money-back guarantee for first 2 weeks of the course – no questions.
  • AND I'm offering 3 options for 3 different prices!

How to register: It's easy. Normally this course would cost at least $250. However, I know a lot of you are in a tight spot so I'm offering it right now for much less!

Choose from these 3 PASSION FRUIT LIVING: The E-course options:

FRUGALISTA: I almost didn't offer this one – it's like showing you a huge fruit salad and only serving you a tiny bit. BUT...for years I struggled with investing in myself and this program is for those of you who tend to feel guilty when you take care of yourself. For only $90 you get 3 weeks of the 7-week program. It's a great start and I know you'll see how fast investing in yourself pays off.

BELLISIMA: the full 7-week program. Essentially it's an intro to coaching – you get personalized feedback and help for your specific situation and goals. Normal price is $220 – get if now for only $170. Space is limited – because I work with a few people with my full attention. Family is my top prioriy for my time and energy.

PRECIOSA: Hold my hand! This is my kind of program – one with personal contact. It includes on top of the 7-week email program, 2 private 20-minute coaching calls. Coaching is the most powerful tool to transform your life fast! The email component of the program enables you to LEVERAGE those coaching calls because you've already done the preparation! My coach told me to charge $500 for this, but you know me – I'm offering it for $320. This time only ;-)

Either send your contact information and a check for $90 or $170 or $320 to Laura Mixon (email me at mixonian@gmail.com for the address) or simply use the PayPal button to the right.

I can't overemphasize that the number of participants is limited to a handful. I prefer to work with fewer people at a time in order to really connect with them. Family is my top priority for my time and energy. Once you register, I'll let you know what materials you'll need.

If your check arrives after the course fills, fear not, I will return it to you right away!

Take care,

Laura

Laura Mixon, PhD
mixonian@gmail.com
http://mixonian.wordpress.com