Friday, June 27, 2008

Wonderful New Food and Wine Website

My friend Nancy has just unveiled her new website for wonderful recipes and wine suggestions: www.tasteandsavor.com

For this week-end Nancy suggests using pineapple and beautiful ripe tomatoes to make a yummy salsa to top grilled fish.

Nancy writes:

Don’t limit this salsa just to salmon. It’s super with chicken and pork chops, too. And of course you’ll see it with bread sticks in the picture to scoop it up! I hope the picture makes you smile, as well. We had lots of fuzzy and furry visitors on our photography shoot last weekend.

Please cruise the new site. I will be adding 12 new recipes each month – and new wine reviews and articles as well. I’ll keep up the blog to let you know what I am doing – feel free to comment as well.

Thanks, Nancy for the info! I think it's time to get an early start on the week-end with a nice glass of wine. www.tasteandsavor.com